Thursday, May 23, 2013

Get Ready With Me! (Everyday Makeup & Hair + Rainy Day Fashion)

I decided to film a "Get Ready With Me" video today, I thought that it would be fun to do. The eye look in this tutorial is one similar to the one I wore in my makeup collection and storage video and I received so many compliments on my face in that video! I really enjoyed filming this so if you enjoyed it please let me know and I will do more videos like this!

The Outfit
Top: JCrew
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Boots: Burberry


I love these boots!


Arm Candy
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: David Yurman

Products Used in this video:

Face:
T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel
Origins VitaZing
Origins GinZing
eos lipbalm
Benefit the POREfessional
L’oreal True Match Lumi Foundation: W1-2
Beauty Blender
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind: Fair Clair
L’oreal True Match Crayon Concealer: n 1-2-3
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: 004 Sandstorm
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Benefit Brow Zings: light
Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in 382 Emerveille
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Honey Pot and Heaven
MAC Powerpoin Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown
Maybelline the Rocket Volum’ Express 
Chanel Bronzer (2012 summer collection)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Lilac Rose
Chanel Illuminating Powder (Poudre Signee de Chanel)
Chanel Glossimer #87

Hair:
Kenra Blow-dry Spray
Indie Hair Spray
Indie Hair Gel
 (view my post about this brand here:)
Argan Oil hair sample
(Sexy Hair? I think!)

I hope that you enjoyed this and/or found it helpful! I have quite a stock pile of post coming up! Be sure to be on the look out! 

Thank you for stopping by!


  

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment