Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Skincare and Nails...



Last week I did a little shopping... I was in desperate need of some good skincare so I decided to give these items a try! I also bought a few new nail polishes, that I am already obsessed with. I will probably review these products as I try them more. 


This origins eye cream is SO moisturizing. It's incredible.



I have heard so much about the Caudalie Beauty Elixer, so I had to try it! It smells amazing!


I have also heard that Kate Somerville makes really nice skincare so I decided to try out her oil free moisturizer first. Have you tried anything from this line? I am interested in trying more. What are your thoughts, any recommendations? 


I really like my St. Ives face scrub and I was in need of a new cleanser so I decided to give this one a go. So far I really like it.


I saw these colors at Ulta and just couldn't resist!

Essie, Absolutely Shore & Beyond Cozy. Zoya Bela

This is my first Zoya polish and so far I am really liking it!



What are you loving for your skin and nails right now?!



Thank you for stopping by!

  

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment