Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Current Favorites

I am so far beyond in love with summer time. It is so beautiful and the warm weather is great! However, the past few days in Virginia have been hot blazing (too hot for me). I love seeing different products and things that people like and have as their "must have" products for the summer. With that in mind, I wanted to share a few of my current must have products for summer/spring/whatever the current season is!



Sun Bum SPF 30 Sunscreen // This has by far been my favorite sunscreen for the past two years! It smells delicious! It has a tropical banana rum drink scent and reminds me of the islands. It does smell like sunscreen but that personally doesn't bother me, I actually like it! I feel like this sunscreen lasts a long time and is great for being in the water, which I usually am! It is Paraben Free, Hypoallergenic, Anti Aging, Oil Free/ PABA Free, it Won't Clog Pores and is Photostable. Everything a girl can ask for ... right? It works great with my skin and I will be keeping this for quite a while!

Hempz Age Defying Body Moisturizer // This lotion is amazing. It smells so great, kind of sweet without the whole diabetic cupcake feel. It is rich on the skin without being overly thick and slimy. Being completely honest, I think that this lotion is the absolute best remedy for sunburn (not that you should get sunburnt, it's bad for your skin)!  I like the Age Defying one because of the scent and have not tested it for it's Anti Aging properties. I just love the way this lotion feels on my skin!

YSL Bronzing Powder // Any summer makeup look is not complete without a good bronzer! this one from YSL is perfect for contouring and still has a few shimmers in it to help with adding a good glow. I love it because it isn't muddy or orange, it doesn't break me out and I can use if for giving my skin a beautiful glow or for a slimming/contouring effect.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #13 //  This is my first time trying a waterproof shadow and I can't see how any other product could be better? This stuff stays put and is perfect for going to the beach, pool, or just using it as a base for other shadows. It is a warm beige with light golden shimmer (it's almost a peachy color), that reminds me quite a bit of All That Glitters from MAC. I have truly worn this almost every single day since I bought it. This product is a must try!

Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express' Waterproof Mascara //  I am all for spending money on a good mascara. However, when it comes to waterproof mascaras I think that going with a cheaper alternative is best. What do you think? This summer I have been loving the Falsies waterproof from Maybelline. It really helps give my lashes volume and doesn't run or smudge it the water! So far, this is the best one I have tried!

Chanel Glossimers #437 (bright pink) and #87 (shimmery peach) // I am a huge fan of the Chanel Glossimers! I have recently re-fallen in love with these two glosses.  They have the most perfect formulation that is long lasting, not sticky and doesn't taste bad. The bright pink color, #437, is perfect for giving the lips a pretty shade of bright pink without being too opaque. The second color is a perfect everyday color for the summer. It perfects the lips giving them golden sheen that looks gorgeous with a bronzed look!

Tom Ford Aviators // Sunglass are my obsession. I LOVE THEM. This pari from Tom Ford have been my current favorites. They look great with beach hair and are perfect for dressing up or dressing casual!

Good Read //  My last current favorite is a good book! I have been reading the 50 Lessons in this book Be The Miracle . It is truly a great and inspiring read! Plus I found it in the bargain section at Barnes & Noble!

What are your current favorite things and products for summer? Let me know!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment