Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Neutrals & Pink!

Neutrals & Pink!

I am totally and completely obsessed with summer and could not be happier that it has arrived!! In my opinion summer is for cookouts, family and friends, ice cold drinks, fab fashion, glowy skin and of course pops of bright color! My wish list is growing, out of control, with the season. I seriously cannot get a grip on myself! Today, I decided to share some of my favorite neutral products and bright colored products, focusing on pink, with you all!

Glowing skins and shades of gold are always a must but more so emphasized in the summer. On a recent trip to Washington D.C. (about 3 hours from my home) I swatched a few Tom Ford quads at the counter an instantly fell head of heels, I mean REALLY. I also tried on a lipstick and was completely shocked. I did not purchase anything but literally can't wait until I can. The products were so smooth and pigmented. All in all they were just fabulous and I must get a hold of some soon!

It could be just me, or not, but I feel like sunglasses are always on a girls wish list? I mean, you can never have too many pairs. The possibilities are really endless. With that being said, I have had my eye on a few different pairs of Celine sunglass recently and can not decide which ones I want! Literally hardest decision ever! On the same trip to D.C., I tried on a pari of Tom Ford glasses (fell in love) and a pair of Fendi glasses (same as the TF) that were both similar to the Celine and that instantly made my decision even MORE difficult! I am at a loss here. I loved the appearance of the Tom Ford glasses, they were gorg, however they didn't have the weight that the Celine and Fendi one's did which led me to think the quality may not be as nice. The Fendi glasses were amazing beautiful and felt as if they had the same quality as the Celine but Saks did not have the color I wanted so I left empty handed.

The Tory Burch summer wedges, above, are so perfect for this summer. I adore them, I really do. They are comfortable and perfect for any outfit and who doesn't love Tory Burch? That's what I thought... On vacay I realized that my target sale hat from 3 years ago was no longer presentable and that I need to find a new straw hat asap for this summer. This Tory Burch one is perfect but will still have to remain on the "Wish List" for a little bit longer.

Now... for the pink! For the past, let's say 3 months I have been dying to get my hands on a pair of Kendra Scott earrings. I can't really decide what color I want though, so that makes things difficult. Actually I just want one of each color, but unfortunately I can't afford that! So for right now I'm trying to decided whether I should go with the hot pink or a mint color. What do you think? Finally, we have arrived at this BEAUTIFUL YSL clutch. Isn't this just the perfect accessory? It's just like bam I'm a  boss, back up!  It's so fabulous I just love it lol!

I hope that you were able to stick through this wordy and lengthy blogpost! IF so I thank you!! I would love to know what you are loving for summer right now?

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment