Thursday, June 26, 2014

Favorite Summer Reads {so far} 2014








Let me be honest. Reading has not always been something I have enjoyed. However, as I have gotten older (graduated high school) I have began to read more, and more, and love it. Reading is not only relaxing, you can learn so much by reading and I just find it fun to do! 

I'm obviously not the only person who loves to read. 

As I have recently gotten more into reading I have been on the hunt for great reads. I always love looking at what other people, share on their blogs and such, are reading and what books they love. I decided the other day to make a post on the few books I have been reading and still are reading. 








Over the past couple months, during school, I started reading Cameron's' book . I have always like her. but after reading this book, I have not only a greater appreciation for her, but also for my body. I'm not saying I have changed my diet or lifestyle, yet, but I have definitely learned a lot about my body and what I need to do to keep it healthy. I don't see this book as a typical "diet book" because it isn't. This book talks about being active, eating the foods that feed your hunger and your body's needs as well as the mental and emotional aspect of being healthy and treating your body right. I would recommend this book o anyone! It is so good. Seriously though, it's awesome! 





I am currently reading Be the Miracle. I just started it and I am slowly trying to read a lesson, or two, everyday or every other day. This book is so uplifting and inspirational. If you are looking for a positive and encouraging read I would suggest this. It contains fifty life lessons that will help you be the miracle in your own life. I can always use some positive encouragement! I think any one can. I also love reading books from Joel Osteen. 

What book or author inspires you the most?



My vacation read for this year was Gone Girl. WOW. This book was crazy, lol. The author is amazing and the book sends you on a roller coaster. Just when you think it's obvious what is going to happen next, BOOM, you're wrong... again. If you like suspenseful reads, you will love this! My description can not do justice to this book. You just have to read it four yourself!! I am anxious to read more by this author, have you read any of her other books? Just Curious.

I am on the look out for a new read. If you have any recommendations I would LOVE to know them!! 
Let me know in a comment or email me at:

Have a great day!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment