Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekend Reading & Links





As of lately I have overly obsessed with not only blogging but reading other blogs and searching for inspiration. I can also admit without guilt that I am a Pinterest-addict and it may be a serious problem... seriously. I love fridays on blogs! Mostly because everyone is posting their favorites finds from the week, their favorite "weekend looks" and everything else that makes saturday morning blog reading fabulous! 

Since I love checking out everyone else's lists, I thought I would combine one of my own! Let's go...

1. I have been checking this {Chronicles of Frivolity}blog multiple times a day! I love her style and just want her to redesign my life. Also check out Katey's  style on her Pinterest here.

2. Every "preppy" college girl is currently drooling over the new Lilly Pulitzer agendas and I am most definitely in that crowd. I think these two are my favorite: Hot Spot and Peelin' Out

3. I have been eyeing these three pairs of shoes (that are on SALE) at toryburch.com. {1//2//3}I feel like I need the wedges and only one pair of sandals, but they are all so fab! What's a girl to 

4. At first I wasn't a fan of #RichKidsOfBeverlyHills BUT... now I am completely over taken by it and I am SO excited for the new season that airs August 3rd! Am I the only one? Besides the fact, I have been loving Morgan Stewarts blog, Boobs and Loubs. Why didn't I think of that first? Oh yeah, I'm lacking boobs and my collection of Loubs is slowly growing... but hey I am blessed to have what I do! You could safely say I am obsessed with Morgan Stewart as of now. More to come...

5. If you have been reading my blog you know that I have been wanting to try Tom Ford makeup products for a while. I have decided to start with an eyeshadow quad. I'm not quite sure which one yet... I really like this one.

6. Finally I am so excited that my blog finally has a pin it button!! I know you're like MORGAN we know this now... you can stop talking about it. But, I'm probably going to keep talking about it for a good while. Sorry....


What has caught your eye this week? Leave me a link!!

Have a great and safe weekend!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment