Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day!

Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day!! 



This post is going up late (I know) however I could not miss an opportunity to talk Lilly! I participated today and wore my current favorite Lilly shorts, here, today. However, I didn't get a picture like I wanted to, insert sad face here

I absolutely adore Lilly Pulitzer and think that it is the ultimate classy, preppy girl attire. What do you think? Anyways, I am so excited about the new agendas and can't wait to pick mine out! 

This is brief, I am currently at work, but I wanted to say Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day and I would love to see what you wore! Leave me a link, or picture if you can, below so I can check it out!!

Have a great weekend! 

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment