Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: The College Girl



As a college girl, I have found that my style has completely changed since high school! Of course everyone changes over time, but I have found new things to be important to me such as comfort, warmth, technology, investment pieces and looking your best in the least amount of time! Let's face it us college girls are BUSY. It is definitely good to be productive, and thankful that we are getting an education, but sometimes being in a rush and looking good are difficult to manage. 

Today I decided to make a Gift Guide for those of you who are trying to find the right gift for a college girl in your life! Whether she is your friend,  niece, daughter, cousin or any other girl in your life that is in college! I feel that this guide is full of popular investment pieces that will make that perfect gift for a busy girl!

I hope you enjoy this post! If you have any gift guide requests, please email me (themissmorganlife01@gmail.com) or comment below!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment