Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sickness, Pinspiration, Cleaning and 2015


{a little pinspiration}
photo: pinterest
closet inspiration elle.com



I will not get sick. (Currently my thoughts)

Today was productive. I cleaned out my bathroom and began my adventure of throwing cleaning everything out. With the new year vastly approaching, aka less than 24 hrs, I thought that it would be best to start cleaning up the mess of 2014. I have had a great year, but can always stand getting a little more organized. Let's face it, I can be pretty very messy. Jay was a major help today cleaning out my bathroom and reorganizing my makeup. I hold onto so many things that need to be thrown out or donated and I seriously need to get better. My makeup collection has shrunk (is that a word?) majorly since this time last year. I am trying to invested in a higher quality and things that will last and not break. 

I intend to do more cleaning tomorrow, however I feel like I am getting sick. Let's not say that, I just feel "under the weather." I definitely don't want to bring in 2015 with a box on Kleenex and a fever. NOT FUN. I cannot sleep to save my life, so I figure I would start writing. 

Here we are.

"Crickets..."

This post is definitely impromptu, but when are posts not? I always get an idea and go straight to it, not planning, just typing. I would like to get a little more organized, but I just don't know if I have it in me... any tips?! Anyways, I need to a major clean out of my closet, handbags, and.... well my life really, lol. I have some old Micahel Kors and Coach handbags that I want to get rid of, but can't bring myself to donate them. Is that wrong?  I feel so bad, but I paid good money for those so I feel like I should try to sell them but idk where to do that! If you know of a website, please let me know!

Also, I need a new way to store my belts and scarves. When we moved to our new house (4 years ago) I was so happy to have more space and a walk in closet. Now, everything is just as cluttered as before. I just store my belts and scarves in a pile in a draw in my closet. I mean, how are you really supposed to store belts, any thoughts?

With all of this jumbled mess in mind I am going to once again attempt to sleep. Wish me luck! If you have nay post requests, please let me know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment