Friday, December 12, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Desk Diaries (ft. Design Darling)








In a world surrounded by bloggers that are chic, feminine and empowering women, one can only dream of a beautifully organized white workspace (or at least that's what I dream of). I am constantly scrolling through Instagram (I'm slightly addicted) and it seems to always be filled with pretty workspaces! During winter break I have high hopes of getting my desk area organized and adding some new pieces for inspiration. When shopping for desk necessities (or at least those that are glamorous by nature), I always head to designdarling.com. Mackenzie Horan always has the perfect little items to freshen up any space and add a pop of color!

With that in mind, I thought that it would be fun to post a Gift Guide for those of you who are looking for the perfect gift that person who is always fashionably organized! Whether she is the preppy college girl, the obsessive hard-worker or just someone special you want to treat this holiday season Design Darling has got your back! I absolutely love my pencil cup and adore these (and this).

What is your favorite piece from Design Darling?

I hope you are all having a great start to the weekend (and for some of us winter break)!

No comments:

Post a Comment