Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Five: Donuts, Our New Home Site, Bloom Workshop, + Sales


Happy Friday y'all!

I can't believe it is already Friday, this week has flown by! I think with starting my summer classes I have been busier than usual, with attending class and doing my loads of reading. But, I am still very thankful to be getting an education,  from a wonderful school! I hope you had a wonderful week and are excited of the weekend


Are you planning on celebrating National Donut Day! I sure am if I can make it out before everyone is all sold out!
Image via Chronicles of Frivolity
The other day Katey Mcfarlan, of Chronicles of Frivolity, announced that she is going to be hosting a Bible Study every Tuesday using this book! I am going to be purchasing mine later! I always struggle trying to find a group of girls to study with, so this is the perfect opportunity! Are you going to join!


Image via bloomworkshop.com

I just signed up for the La Petite Bloom Workshop in Charlotte, NC and I am soon excited! I'm also nervous, because I won't know anyone, but I am can't wait to learn and make new friends! Are you going? Sign up here!

 There are quite a few pretty items on sale this weekend! I love those vince shoes! 



Jay is taking down some trees today at our property in preparation for our new home site! I am completely over the moon and feel so blessed to have this opportunity! I will definitely be sharing more pictures as things progress, hopefully soon!

I hope you have a great weekend and that is isn't raining cats and dogs as it is in VA!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan! My name is Juliana Grace and I am so happy I found your blog. I always get so excited when I find other blog with similar interest as me. That bible study sounds really good. I will have to check out her post and read about it all. I followed you and look forward to your posts in the future!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juliana! It's great to hear form you! I can't wait to check out your blog and look forward to talking with you in the future!
      Have a great day!
      Morgan

      Delete