Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sale: Tory Burch Summer Bags


Happy Almost Friday!

This week has just been a headache. It just seems like I have not actually been able to accomplish anything, but I know things will get better, and I actually did get some things accomplished! I should be thankful right? Anyways, I hope you have had a great week and hopefully this post makes it a little better! 

I was shopping around on the Tory Burch website and found that they have quite a few cute summer bags on sale! #musictomyears A couple of summers ago I purchased a Tory Burch beach bag, and I am just not in love with it anymore. I have been considering purchasing a new one, but I'm not sure if I will. I need to see my current one first! But, I just love all of these summer bags and cosmetic pouches.

I mean how cute is that back pack [blue version here]?

I didn't have a post planned for today, since this week has been so hectic, but I just had to share these cute options with you! I will be back tomorrow morning with my Friday Five [see last week's here]!

SHOP THE POST:


Have you found any good summer sales this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment