Thursday, June 11, 2015

Strawberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe



Let's face it, we all know that champagne is a must-have!

 Ok, maybe not for everyone, which I understand, but for me, it definitely is a must! I love champagne and it's bubbly self, which is why I wanted to share this recipe with you.


If you have read my blog for a while, or know me personally, you know that Jay and I take a trip to the Bahamas just about every summer with his family. It's our "go-to" vacation spot. We visit both Eleuthera and Nassau (aka, Atlantis) and love them both! The two atmosphere's are completely different, but both very wonderful (if you would like to know more about Eleuthera just let me know!

Every time we visit Atlantis, one of my first orders of business is to get one of their Strawberry Fizz cocktails! It is absolutely heavenly, which is why I have recreated my own version to share with you! 


Sparkling Strawberry Cocktail Recipe:
  • 1 Bottle of Champagne (If you want to make this non-alcoholic simply use sparkling grape juice or sparkling water!)
  • 1 Package of Frozen Strawberries
  • 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
  • 1/4 Cup of Sugar or any other sweetener (I find that honey just doesn't provide the sweetness I like, so I would recommend the sugar)
Mix lemon juice, sugar and strawberries in a bowl and allow the strawberries to come to room temperature. Once the strawberries are at room temperature, puree them in a blender until smooth. Add a small amount of the strawberry puree (about a tablespoon) to a champagne flute and fill glass the rest of the way with your champagne of choice! 



This cocktail is perfect for Date Night, a Ladies Lunch, a Cookout and all other of your other favorite Summer Festivities! I hope that you try this drink out and be sure to let me know what you think, if you do! I love it because it is easy, light and delicious, perfect for the warm weather!

What is your favorite summer cocktail?

SHOP THE POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment