Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Independence Day Outdoor Party


Let me first apologize for not getting a post up yesterday! I had planned to share this post with you on Monday, but I have not been feeling well for the past few days so it is just now finally making it up! I am feeling a better today, I'm not sure if I just have bad allergies or a little sickness, but either way I am ready to take on today! 

I am so excited for the 4th of July, can't you tell? lol So today I wanted to share a few cute little finds for an outdoor party! I love cookouts and outdoor parties! They are more laid back but you can still decorate with fun decor/entertaining pieces! Plus, I think we can agree that anything cooked on the grill is better than it being cooked any other way! I promise there will be an outfit post coming soon!

SHOP THIS POST:


What are your plans for the 4th of July?

1 comment:

  1. Streams of sequins and glistening beads create a romantic, fairy-tale effect on this stunning plus size gown from Adrianna Papell. plus size leather coats

    ReplyDelete