Monday, January 26, 2015

Bronze Everyday Eye Makeup (featuring Tom Ford beauty)

Happy Monday Y'all! I am back off to school for my first full week of the spring semester. I am not exactly excited (lol), but I am trying to stay organized and positive!

Today I want to share with you my everyday foundation routine and my, just about everyday, bronze eye makeup routine. This year for Christmas I receive some products from Tom Ford and I am absolutely in love with them. With that being said I wanted to show some pictures! If you would like reviews of these products just let me know!

(sorry for the lighting, I am still working on getting good light and a good angle)













Products Shown (in the order they were used in)
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Giorgio Armani Maestron Eraser Dark Circle Concealer
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color (Rose Bloom)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Nars Pro Prime Smudgeproog Eyeshadow Base

Face products

Eye products



These colors are so stunning! (Golden Mink)


I love this just by itself! I'm so sad its limited edition :(

Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Boy is my everyday lip color and such a classic!

If you have any questions, or would like reviews of any of these products, please let me know! I am always available via email @ themissmorganlife01@gmail.com

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment