Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekend Links!

Via

Happy Weekend everyone! I am so glad the weekend is finally here and I am hoping to use this time to get ahead on some of my reading and assignments for this semester. I hope you all have a happy and relaxing few days off! I am so excited because today is exactly one week from my 21st Birthday!! Officially, as of January 31, 2015, I will be 21! I. can't.wait. I am hoping to have a few posts up for my birthday party. It is going to be gold themed, because you know that's my favorite color, and my mom is so creative! 

These are a few things and blogposts from this week!

1. The Beauty Look Book  Dior Polish review LOVE Lady #294
2. Katey Mcfaland's coffee table whole apartment is to die for! See how she organizes her coffee table here!
4. Rachel Parcell's skincare routine (#loveherstyle)
5. Hot Yoga is my new jam
6. My handbag wish list
7. Eating healthy has made be CRAVE sweets like no other (hence the Laduree picture)


Happy Weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment