Thursday, February 19, 2015

Classic Black Pump {Which Should I Buy}

Happy Thursday! 

It is almost the weekend! I am sorry for my lack of presence this week and last for the most part. I have beyond busy with school and unfortunately that must come first! However, I am back today with a question for you

I have made the choice to add an investment pair of classic black pumps to my closet. I have really been trying to narrow down the amount of clothing, shoes and accessories in my closet and focus on nice investment pieces that I love and that will last me a lifetime! I love my Christian Louboutin nude patent leather pumps and have been thinking of purchasing another pair of Louboutins but I just can't decide! 

I am looking for something that is not patent leather, not too tall, classic and are versatile. Other than possibly a pair of Louboutin's, I have (sort of) narrowed it down to two pairs of shoes. 
Option 1
Option 2

I need your help deciding which pair to purchase! Or if you have any other suggestions for me I would love to check those out as well! I am not an expert at walking in heels so I'm looking for something that will provide me support and as much comfort as a pump can provide (lol). If you own either one of these shoes or any pumps from these brands I would love to know your thoughts, what you like and what you don't!

Thank you so much for your help and for stopping by my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment