Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Look




  Dress (similar) // Shoes // Burberry Kensington Trench // Wallet Louis Vuitton 


Happy Monday!


I hope you had a great weekend. I spent my 21st first birthday weekend with my wonderful family and friends. I am one blessed girl that is for sure! I am excited about a few gifts I received but I am feeling overwhelmed with the blessing of just having so many incredibly loving and kind people in my life! With out rambling too much, I want to get into today’s post!

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and whether you are going on a date or heading to see Fifty Shades of Grey (OMG I cannot wait) with your girlfriends, it is the perfect day to make yourself feel flirty and extra special. All throughout the holiday’s I was looking for a red dress to wear to parties! Needless to say, I didn’t find that dress until after Christmas, but HEY I am going to where it for V-Day. This red dress from The Loft is so comfy and classic. I got it on SUPER sale and can’t wait to wear it!

The dress can be worn many different ways, which is one of my favorite things about it! For this look I pair it with simple nude Christian Louboutin pumps and my new Burberry Trench Coat! I love this look it is so classic and a topknot goes perfectly! Just add a clutch or a shoulder bag to complete the look.  Be sure to check out my DIY Lip and Hand Scrub to get those kissable lips and soft hands!

What are you wearing for Valentine’s Day?



















Worm is just so photogenic and was having so much fun taking these pictures! Thank you so much Jay for always being my photographer!




No comments:

Post a Comment