Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Nail Polish Favorites




I know it may be a little bit early to start posting for spring, but with all of the snow in VA recently, I have been dying for a little sunshine and color. One of my favorite things about spring, (other than the warm weather, baby animals, and blooming flowers), is pastel nail colors! They are the perfect combination of natural and color for me. Don't get me wrong I love a good red or hot pink nail for summer, but I am a complete neutral color gal. 

Pastel's are great because they provide color but still keep things sort of neutral and casual, which I love. Today I decided I would share with you some of my favorite spring (pastel) shades of polish which are all from Essie

What are your favorite polish colors for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment