Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Weekend Roundup

Happy Valentine's Weekend! 

I am currently sitting in Starbucks having my FIRST COFFEE of 2015! Can you believe it? Last semester turned me into a complete coffee addict and I have been breaking that habit in 2015... but. today. called. for. coffee. 

This week has seriously kicked my butt and I haven't really even gotten anything accomplished. How can that be? Anyways, I was planning to have great V-day post's this week and then reality happened. So I will be rounding up some of my favorite V-day things, inspirational pieces, and such! 
    1. V-day outfit post
    2. An easy DIY lip scrub (perfect for girls night!) & a great hair mask
    3. V-Day Gift Ideas for Her
    4. Katey McFarland's proposal story
    5. How to make your V-day flowers last longer
    6. Pink lip products thebeautylookbook.com
    7. Of course 50 Shades of Grey


I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day Weekend! 



Shop the post:


No comments:

Post a Comment