Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her




Growing up, before I had a Valentine of my own ;), my dad always made sure to include me in Valentine's Day with my mom. He would always bring me roses and instead of taking my mom out to dinner he would always make us both a nice dinner at home. It was always so nice and he made my mom feel like a queen and of course I was the princess!

At a young age my family thought he that Valentine's Day is about all  of the people in your life that you love. Jay is always my Valentine <3 But that doesn't mean that I forget about my momma or dad! If you don't have a boyfriend or husband that doesn't mean that Valentine's Day is a total waste! Grab your best girlfriend and celebrate!

I have rounded up a few gifts to give to those special ladies in your life. Whether she is your girlfriend, wife, mother, sister or best friend! Show her that you love her! Gifts are always nice, but money isn't everything! Homemade cards and presents are always much more sentimental. But I had so much fun making this collage! I adore these shades of pink and beige as an"updated" version of the timeless red for V-Day!

I hope that you find this post helpful in finding a gift for someone special OR for treating yourself!
Happy Hump Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment