Monday, February 9, 2015

Favorite Hair Mask

  


 If you know me personally, you know that I have been trying to grow my hair longer for over a year now. I have dreamt of having long beautiful for quite some time, but I am very impatient and like to change my hair up a little every now and then. 

If you want to grow your hair long, you need to take extra good care of it and for me that is a struggle. I am the girl who spent many years ripping out her tangles, washing her hair twice a day and straighten the already stick straight hair. Now I'm not saying all of those things are absolutely horrible (except for ripping out the tangles part, that's just bad) but they aren't exactly the best thing for keeping your hair healthy. In order to grow your hair out you need to take good care of it and keep it healthy.

 Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite  hair masks. I have recently rediscovered a favorite hair product of mine which is my Dry Solution Moisturizing Mask from Honor Haircare {c/o}. This mask is incredible! It moisturizes my hair down to the core without leaving my hair feeling greasy. I have an extra oily scalp (and skin) so I am always terrified of something that will make me even oily, this is not the case. This mask hydrates and replenishes my hair leaving it silky smooth. 

One of my favorite parts about this mask is that is it does not contain and harmful color additives, alcohol, mineral oil, petroleum or parabens. It is also hypoallergenic and alcohol free. This product not only makes my hair soft, beautiful and healthy but it uses healthy and safe products for my body. Some ingredients include shea butter, collagen protein, silk protein, wheat protein, avocado as well as olive, coconut and organ oil. I absolutely love what this stuff does to my hair and don't worry ladies it smells DIVINE (almost like a tropical vacation). 

I like to leave mine in as long as I can so it can penetrate even better! 




I apply the mask to the ends of my hair (from my ears down) 



Allow it to sit in a bun for at least five minutes. I like to leave it in longer if I can, to allow it to penetrate in deeper!


Rinse it out and style your hair as usual!



Be sure to check out this hair mask here.
If you would like to know some of my tips on growing your hair let me know! I would love to share that with you!

What is your favorite hair mask?




No comments:

Post a Comment