Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Five: Instagram Lately

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you have had a great week! I have spent my week studying for finals and unfortunately I still have a bit more work before my semester ends (one research paper and one case analysis, and then I'm done.)

I haven't had much time lately to do a "Friday Five" post which are definitely one of my favorites to not  only write, but read other bloggers as well. This week I thought I would share a Instagram round-up of some of my favorite posts. I would love to follow you on Instagram, so leave me your name in a comment below (follow my Instagram here!)


The are my absolute favorite sandals ever! I basically life in them during the summer. They are so comfy and simple but pack a good punch with any outfit. 


As you can tell, I am basically obsessing over Diptyque. Their scents are amazing and I am loving Vanille and Mimosa!


I pretty much live in these David Yurman cable bracelets. #IAmAddicted But can you really ever have too many?


Speaking of having too many... I have added my second pair of Christian Louboutin pumps to my closet! I don't think I have my closet has everyone happier (lol, jk). The Pigalle 100mm are perfect, once I learn how to walk in them right?


You know I'm a #LillyLover but I can not express how much I love a good skort that doesn't make me look like a boy. Haha. But seriously, every girls mother (like mine) should force them to try one on. They will be pleasantly surprised! 

And yes, my mother still insists on me trying on specific clothing items she likes. And, once again, yes I listen to her. The women knows her you know what!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there! You are truly amazing gifts from god and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you, but especially my mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment