Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Five: Instagram Roundup + Memorial Day Sales!


Happy Friday Y'all! 
It is officially Memorial Day weekend which can mean only one two things!
1. Sales
2. Boating and Beaching are officially in

Honestly, what could be better? I'm not sure what all my plans the holiday weekend include, other than working, but I'm sure I will get some sunshine at some point! At least I pray so. 

I wanted to share with you my "Friday Five" and this week I am sharing Five Instagram photos and some great memorial day sales! I hope you enjoy...
Pretty much my everyday accessories! See the OOTD post here.
Sunglasses
Shoes
Bracelet 

Grilling Mr. Pineapple calls for a candid shot and the Whole foods NYC IG reposted this shot! See that here.

The water is one of my favorite places to be! Especially in my Jacks!
I'm working on cutting out the nonsense in my life and focusing on what is truly necessary.
Jesus.
Repost from @kateymcfarlan image from laracaseyshop.com 


Magazines for sunbathing and learning to like watermelon!
That's what skinny girls eat, right? lol


SALES
Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale up to 40%
Saks Fifth Avenue up to 55%
Bauble Bar 20% off site-wide with code "MEMORIAL20", Buy 3 take 25% with code "MEMORIAL25", Buy 4+  take 30% with code "MEMORIAL30"
Shopbop up to 70% of sales
J.Crew 30% off with code "WEEKEND"
Old Navy up to 50% off 
Banana Republic 40% off with code "BRSUMMER"
Anthropologie 20% off sale with code "GONEFISHING" 

Shop


Nordstrom

Saks Fifth Avenue


Bauble Bar

Anthropologie
I hope you have a great holiday weekend! What are you planning to do to enjoy it?

1 comment: