Monday, May 18, 2015

Peplum and Denim






Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I spent mine with Jay enjoying lot's of sunshine. I just can't seem to get enough of the sun lately. Friday we took a quick trip to Va Beach to visit Whole Foods. I cannot wait for the one closer to us to open. I need a Whole Foods closer to me! It is my favorite food store, for obvious reasons of course! Saturday I caught up on a few chores around the house and then spent a few minutes laying in the sun with Jay! On Sunday, we took our boat out for the first time this year. I absolutely love spending time on the water and it is a great way for Jay and I to spend some time together and catch some rays!

On to the outfit...

I purchased this peplum tank top, as well as a navy one, last summer at J. Crew Factory. Of course, like everything else I try to link, I was unable to find it. However, I linked a similar top. I love a subtle peplum top, nothing too extreme and this one is perfect! 

I am in desperate need of a summer bag! I have recently fallen in love with the Damier Azur print from Louis Vuitton. In the past I have never really been a fan, but something has changed. I really would like to add a piece to my collection, maybe a smaller bag. But, with my recent shoe purchase, the bag may have to wait a bit! What is your go to summer hand bag?

I hope you have a great start to the new week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment