This week has literally gone by so slow [lol].
What's up with that? I feel like week's that begin with a Holiday are supposed to go buy quickly and painlessly, but I must say… this one has not! But, Friday is FINALLY here so a Friday Five is in order.
I have spent some time this week prepping for my blog rebranding, but some things have to wait until the new site is finished. I have also been doing some research on a new camera, that I need, but in reality don't want to spend the money on. I know right, get over myself. But seriously, cameras are expensive and beings that I don't know how to work a DSLR, I'm literally afraid to buy one!
I am attending my first wedding of the season this weekend, and I have to say, I am really excited! Jay and I have never been to a wedding together before, so I can't wait to experience it with him. Weddings are all "gushy" and "love-ee" and not exactly fun to go to by yourself if you are in a relationship! So I can't wait! What are your plans for the weekend?
1. Tory Burch is having a great sale! I want this WOC and these wedges. I have decided which to splurge on, which do you like better?
Images via Nordstrom
2. I love The Beauty Look Book this post on some Tom Ford Beauty relaunches! I want the Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad and the Sugar Dune Nail Lacquer, #stunning
3. Loving this little shadow box I picked up at a consignment store this week to house all of my sparkles! [similar here]
Images via Amazon
4. Obsessed with this book already! Every girl shown own it, at least every fabulous girl! I also now need to get this one.
5. Did you catch my sneaky "P.S." announcement in my Instagram post this week! That's right, the house plans are ready!! #insertpartydancehere
SHOP THIS POST:
I hope you have a great weekend!