Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer Starter Roundup


Happy Friday! 

This week has felt so long and for once that is a good thing! The first half of the week I was busy writing my last paper for the semester (I'm finally done, yay!) And the second half of the week I spent watching Grey's Anatomy. I am still addicted to Grey's Anatomy and I will be spending the rest of the summer watching it! 

Today I wanted to share with you a few things that I have been eyeing to kick off summer! In Wednesday's post, here, I chatted about those Ray Ban Aviators. I am obsessed! I am also loving one pieces this year! I am never really comfortable in a two piece and there are so many fab one pieces that are hard to resist! Mara Hoffman and Trina Turk are my favorite designers right now! 

I have really been trying not to buy makeup as often, but summertime calls for great lip glosses! I am also looking for a few good summer reads! Do you have any recommendations? 

What is on your summer starter list? 




No comments:

Post a Comment