Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Little Pink Skirt




Happy Humpday Y'all!

I beyond excited for today because I am almost finished with my last assignment for my Junior year of college! Insert jumping up and dow HERE! I will be finishing up my last paper after writing out this post and will be heading to the beach for few hours, for some much need realization time! 

The sun is coming out and I think it is going to be a beautiful day! We have and quite a bit of lovely weather in VA recently and I think I need some more skirts and dresses! This is big coming from the girl that lives in a T-shirt and jeans. It could be a turning point, lol.

On Monday I shared with you my favorite Lilly pulitzer skort, see this, and today I am join to share with you one of my favorite skirts, from J. Crew factory, that I have had for years but never really wore until recently!

I love the hot pink color of the skirt, its cut and shape and everything else about! Except for the fact that I never know what top to pair with it?! Today I paired this light blue loft T-shirt, I usually go with a white T-shirt or white tank, but I thought the blue looked nice! Of course I added my favorite Tory Burch sandals, that I can't find anywhere to link unfortunately, and some Kendra Scott!

I linked a few similar items down below, so be sure to check them out! Also, I am loving the Ray Ban Aviators with the blue and green lenses! I know they are so last year but I can't help my self! What are your thoughts on those (they are linked also)?
Did you pick this skirt up a few years back from J. Crew factory? What do you pair yours with?

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment