Thursday, May 28, 2015

Little Black Dress for Summer



PHOTO CREDIT: Jay Parlett

Details: Dress:  Loft [under $50Shoes:  Tory Burch | Shoes:  Christian Louboutin | Bag:  Loft
Necklace: J.Crew [similar| Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, J.Crew 3 | Earrings:  Bauble Bar

If you follow me on twitter, you know that I did a little shopping at Loft last week! It is one of my favorite stores for many reasons. Of course I love the style of their clothing, but everything is so comfortable and such good quality as well. 

Most of you know I am a complete neutrals gal, with a fun splash of color here and there, but I am also a complete sucker for a LBD. LET ME TELL YOU. I probably own 10 and no there is no reason other than LBD's are the best! Therefore, when I saw this one I knew it was coming home with me.

I love this dress, not only because of its great price [under $50], but because it is so versatile. Summer is the time when you head to the beach all day and then quickly change into something comfy for dinner! This dress is that dress, SERIOUSLY. It is a perfect coverup dress, date night dress or the just throw it on and grab some flip flops dress, lol! 

The first look shows a more casual version with sandals and limited jewelry. For the second look, I added a sparkly necklace, some Louboutins and, if I had a mirror, I would have thrown my hair up in a topknot for an instant date night look!

Run. Don't walk to Loft!

What is your go to LBD?

SHOP THIS POST:



2 comments:

  1. Love the dress especially with the necklace. And I bet it gets major bonus for looking so comfy too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! & yes is it SO comfy I could literally wear it as night gown! [lol]

      Have a great weekend!
      Morgan

      Delete